Evaluation of Coxiella burnetii Status in Dairy Cattle Herds with Bulk-tank Milk Positive by ELISA and PCR
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 163–168, April 2014
How to Cite
Piñero, A., Barandika, J. F., Hurtado, A. and García-Pérez, A. L. (2014), Evaluation of Coxiella burnetii Status in Dairy Cattle Herds with Bulk-tank Milk Positive by ELISA and PCR. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 61: 163–168. doi: 10.1111/tbed.12013
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- Spanish National Institute for Agricultural and Food Research and Technology. Grant Number: INIA - RTA2009-00017-00-00
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!