Detection of Influenza A Virus Nucleoprotein Antibodies in Oral Fluid Specimens From Pigs Infected Under Experimental Conditions Using a Blocking ELISA
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 177–184, April 2014
How to Cite
Panyasing, Y., Goodell, C. K., Wang, C., Kittawornrat, A., Prickett, J. R., Schwartz, K. J., Ballagi, A., Lizano, S. and Zimmerman, J. J. (2014), Detection of Influenza A Virus Nucleoprotein Antibodies in Oral Fluid Specimens From Pigs Infected Under Experimental Conditions Using a Blocking ELISA. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 61: 177–184. doi: 10.1111/tbed.12019
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- National Pork Board. Grant Number: 09-193
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!