Development and Evaluation of Single-tube Nested PCR (STNPCR) for the Detection of Porcine Circovirus type 2 (PCV2)
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 233–238, June 2014
How to Cite
Pontes, N. E., Barbosa, C. N., Jesus, A. L. S., Silva, J. G. and Freitas, A. C. (2014), Development and Evaluation of Single-tube Nested PCR (STNPCR) for the Detection of Porcine Circovirus type 2 (PCV2). Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 61: 233–238. doi: 10.1111/tbed.12022
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- Dra. Nilma Cintra Leal, Gerlane Souza and Carina Lucena Mendes
- MICROVET Laboratory
- Embrapa Swine and Poultry
- CNPq research agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!