Do Imports of Rainbow Trout Carcasses Risk Introducing Viral Haemorrhagic Septicaemia Virus into England and Wales?
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 Crown copyright. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases Reproduced with the permission of the Controller of Her Majesty's Stationery Office/Queen's Printer for Scotland and Aquatic Animal Disease, CEFAS.
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 247–257, June 2014
How to Cite
Pearce, F. M., Oidtmann, B. C., Thrush, M. A., Dixon, P. F. and Peeler, E. J. (2014), Do Imports of Rainbow Trout Carcasses Risk Introducing Viral Haemorrhagic Septicaemia Virus into England and Wales?. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 61: 247–257. doi: 10.1111/tbed.12027
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra). Grant Number: F1185
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!