First report of Schmallenberg Virus Infection in Cattle and Midges in Poland
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 97–101, April 2013
How to Cite
Larska, M., Polak, M. P., Grochowska, M., Lechowski, L., Związek, J. S. and Żmudziński, J. F. (2013), First report of Schmallenberg Virus Infection in Cattle and Midges in Poland. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 60: 97–101. doi: 10.1111/tbed.12057
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!