Assessing the Risk of African Swine Fever Introduction into the European Union by Wild Boar
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 272–279, June 2015
How to Cite
De la Torre, A., Bosch, J., Iglesias, I., Muñoz, M. J., Mur, L., Martínez-López, B., Martínez, M. and Sánchez-Vizcaíno, J. M. (2015), Assessing the Risk of African Swine Fever Introduction into the European Union by Wild Boar. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 62: 272–279. doi: 10.1111/tbed.12129
- Issue online: 21 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- EU. Grant Numbers: FP7-KBBE-2007-1-211691, FP7-KBBE-2012-1-3.02-311931, S2009/AGR-1489
- Juan de la Cierva. Grant Number: JCI-2011-10724
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!