Pseudoangiomatous Stromal Hyperplasia (PASH) Causing Massive Breast Enlargement: MRI Findings
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Breast Journal
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 600–601, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, K. S., Bentley, R. C., Kelly Marcom, P. and Baker, J. A. (2012), Pseudoangiomatous Stromal Hyperplasia (PASH) Causing Massive Breast Enlargement: MRI Findings. The Breast Journal, 18: 600–601. doi: 10.1111/tbj.12026
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.