Letter to Editor
A Survey of OB/GYN Physicians' Training & Current Practice Patterns in Breast Care
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Breast Journal
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 634–636, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Pearlman, M. D., Anderson, B. S., Bell, A. V., Griffin, J. L., Shulkin, J. and De Vries, R. (2012), A Survey of OB/GYN Physicians' Training & Current Practice Patterns in Breast Care. The Breast Journal, 18: 634–636. doi: 10.1111/tbj.12028
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Maternal and Child Health Bureau
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- Department of Health and Human Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.