Early Onset Breast Cancer in a Registry-based Sample of African-American Women: BRCA Mutation Prevalence, and Other Personal and System-level Clinical Characteristics
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Breast Journal
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 189–192, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Pal, T., Bonner, D., Kim, J., Monteiro, A. N.A., Kessler, L., Royer, R., Narod, S. A. and Vadaparampil, S. T. (2013), Early Onset Breast Cancer in a Registry-based Sample of African-American Women: BRCA Mutation Prevalence, and Other Personal and System-level Clinical Characteristics. The Breast Journal, 19: 189–192. doi: 10.1111/tbj.12083
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Komen Foundation. Grant Number: #POP0600964
- Florida Department of Health. Grant Number: #IBG10-34199
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.