Complex fault structure interactions of crustal shear zones revealed by seismic anisotropy: an example in the eastern betic cordillera (Spain)
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 57–64, February 2013
How to Cite
Buontempo, L. and Wuestefeld, A. (2013), Complex fault structure interactions of crustal shear zones revealed by seismic anisotropy: an example in the eastern betic cordillera (Spain). Terra Nova, 25: 57–64. doi: 10.1111/ter.12005
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 AUG 2012 08:23AM EST
- Received 14 January 2011; revised version accepted 14 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!