The evolution of submarine channels under the influence of Coriolis forces: experimental observations of flow structures
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 65–71, February 2013
How to Cite
Cossu, R. and Wells, M. G. (2013), The evolution of submarine channels under the influence of Coriolis forces: experimental observations of flow structures. Terra Nova, 25: 65–71. doi: 10.1111/ter.12006
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 SEP 2012 09:39AM EST
- Received 16 March 2012; revised version 10 July 2012; accepted 10 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!