Geodynamic implications derived from Numidian-like distal turbidites deposited along the Internal–External Domain Boundary of the Betic Cordillera (S Spain)
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 119–129, April 2013
How to Cite
Terra Nova, 25, 119–129, 2013
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 09:59PM EST
- Received 19 April 2012; revised version accepted 11 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!