Revisiting the tectonic evolution of South China: interaction between the Rodinia superplume and plate subduction?
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 212–220, June 2013
How to Cite
Terra Nova, 25, 212–220, 2013
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2013 11:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- Chinese Geology Survey. Grant Number: 1212011121097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!