Revisiting the tectonic evolution of South China: interaction between the Rodinia superplume and plate subduction?
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 212–220, June 2013
How to Cite
Terra Nova, 25, 212–220, 2013
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2013 11:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- Chinese Geology Survey. Grant Number: 1212011121097
|ter12025-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||33K||Table S1. Sample location and rock-type.|
|ter12025-sup-0002-TableS2.doc||Word document||1358K||Table S2. Zircon U-Pb age data.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.