Geophysical constraints on mesozoic disruption of North China Craton by underplating-triggered lower-crust flow of the Archaean lithosphere
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 245–251, June 2013
How to Cite
Terra Nova, 25, 245–251, 2013
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 10:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB808904, Sinoprobe-02-02, 2008ZX05008-006
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41074033, 40830315, 41174075 and 41021063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!