The implication of transfer faults in foreland basin evolution: application on Pindos foreland basin, West Peloponnesus, Greece
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 323–336, August 2013
How to Cite
Terra Nova, 25, 323–336, 2013
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2013 12:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- E.C., European Social fund
- GSRT Greece. Grant Numbers: EPAN, PENED ‘03ED497
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!