The South American ancestry of the North Patagonian Massif: geochronological evidence for an autochthonous origin?
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 337–342, August 2013
How to Cite
Terra Nova,25, 337–342,2013
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2013 05:07AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!