The Aguacaliente Fault, source of the Cartago 1910 destructive earthquake (Costa Rica)
Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 368–373, October 2013
How to Cite
Terra Nova, 25, 368–373, 2013
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- GEOTACTICA. Grant Numbers: CGL2009-14405-C02-02, 830-B1-504
- University of Costa Rica
- International Campus Excellence of Madrid
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!