Microbially mediated dolomite in Cambrian stromatolites from the Tarim Basin, north-west China: implications for the role of organic substrate on dolomite precipitation
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 387–395, October 2013
How to Cite
Terra Nova, 25, 387–395, 2013
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 APR 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- National Science and Technology Major Project of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2011ZX05005-002-008HZ, 2008ZX05008, 2008ZX05-05-02-07HZ
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2005CB422103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!