Re-orientation of the extension direction and pure extensional faulting at oblique rift margins: comparison between the Main Ethiopian Rift and laboratory experiments
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 396–404, October 2013
How to Cite
Terra Nova, 25, 396–404, 2013
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Marie Curie Actions-Networks for Initial Training. Grant Number: 264517
- MIUR. Grant Numbers: PRIN2009, 2009H37M59
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!