Spatiotemporal variations of Jurassic–Cretaceous magmatism in eastern Asia (Tan-Lu Fault to SW Japan): evidence for flat-slab subduction and slab rollback
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 414–422, October 2013
How to Cite
Terra Nova, 25, 414–422, 2013
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2013 10:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 24540490
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!