Cretaceous and Cenozoic cooling history of the eastern Qilian Shan, north-eastern margin of the Tibetan Plateau: evidence from apatite fission-track analysis
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 431–438, December 2013
How to Cite
Terra Nova, 25, 431–438, 2013
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 40925001, 41001003, 41021091
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!