Granite emplacement by crustal boudinage: example of the Calmayo and El Hongo plutons (Córdoba, Argentina)
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Terra Nova Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 423–430, October 2013
How to Cite
Terra Nova, 25, 423–430, 2013
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: IT-364-10
- Gobierno Vasco
|ter12053-sup-0001-TableS1.pdf||application/PDF||28K||Table S1. AMS parameters of the Calmayo pluton.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.