Tufa and travertines of southern Italy: deep-seated, fault-related CO2 as the key control in precipitation
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 1–13, February 2014
How to Cite
Terra Nova, 26, 1–13, 2014
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2013 08:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- Regione Campania. Grant Number: L.R. 05/2002
- Research Project. Grant Number: PRIN2009 N73SR4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!