Microbially influenced formation of Mg-calcite and Ca-dolomite in the presence of exopolymeric substances produced by sulphate-reducing bacteria
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 72–77, February 2014
How to Cite
Terra Nova, 26, 72–77, 2014
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200020-105149/-113590
Vol. 27, Issue 6, 479, Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!