Mono-industrialism and the Struggle for Alternative Development: the Case of the Roşia Montană Gold-mining Project
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG
Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie
Volume 104, Issue 5, pages 539–555, December 2013
How to Cite
Vesalon, L. and Creţan, R. (2013), Mono-industrialism and the Struggle for Alternative Development: the Case of the Roşia Montană Gold-mining Project. Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie, 104: 539–555. doi: 10.1111/tesg.12035
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2012
- Trans-national network of integrated management for post-doctoral research in the field of science communication. Institutional construction (post-doctoral school) and fellowship programme (CommScie). Grant Number: POSDRU/89/1.5/S/63663
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!