Towards a Polycentric Region? The Socio-economic Trajectory of Rome, an ‘Eternally Mediterranean’ City
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG
Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie
Volume 105, Issue 3, pages 268–284, July 2014
How to Cite
Salvati, L. (2014), Towards a Polycentric Region? The Socio-economic Trajectory of Rome, an ‘Eternally Mediterranean’ City. Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie, 105: 268–284. doi: 10.1111/tesg.12054
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!