Window on the Netherlands
Spatial Implications of Using Firm Level Quotas to Employ Low Productive Workers
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG
Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie
Volume 104, Issue 5, pages 621–629, December 2013
How to Cite
Edzes, A. J.E., Rijnks, R. and van Dijk, J. (2013), Spatial Implications of Using Firm Level Quotas to Employ Low Productive Workers. Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie, 104: 621–629. doi: 10.1111/tesg.12060
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!