Any views and opinions presented in this article are solely those of the author and do not represent those of the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
Growing but not Developing: Long-Term Effects of Clustering in the Peruvian Clothing Industry
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2014
© 2014 Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG
Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie
Volume 106, Issue 1, pages 78–93, February 2015
How to Cite
Visser, E.-J., Távara, J. I. and Villaran, F. (2015), Growing but not Developing: Long-Term Effects of Clustering in the Peruvian Clothing Industry. Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie, 106: 78–93. doi: 10.1111/tesg.12083
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!