Regression Analysis and the Sociological Imagination
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Teaching Statistics © 2013 Teaching Statistics Trust
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 52–57, Summer 2014
How to Cite
De Maio, F. (2014), Regression Analysis and the Sociological Imagination. Teaching Statistics, 36: 52–57. doi: 10.1111/test.12019
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!