Teaching with Complicating Views: Beyond the Survey, Behind the Pro and Con
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Teaching Theology & Religion
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 201–220, July 2013
How to Cite
Locklin, R. B. (2013), Teaching with Complicating Views: Beyond the Survey, Behind the Pro and Con. Teaching Theology & Religion, 16: 201–220. doi: 10.1111/teth.12043
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!