An A to Z of Critical Thinking. Edited by Beth Black . London, U.K.: The University of Cambridge, 2012. ix + 186 pages. ISBN 978-1-4411-1797-7. $19.95.
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Teaching Theology & Religion
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 300–301, July 2013
How to Cite
Medine, C. M. J. (2013), An A to Z of Critical Thinking. Edited by Beth Black . London, U.K.: The University of Cambridge, 2012. ix + 186 pages. ISBN 978-1-4411-1797-7. $19.95. Teaching Theology & Religion, 16: 300–301. doi: 10.1111/teth.12061
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!