Now You See It: How Technology and Brain Science Will Transform Schools and Business for the 21st Century. By Cathy N. Davidson. New York, N.Y.: Penguin Books, 2011. 342 pages. ISBN 978-0-14-312126-8. $16.00.
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Teaching Theology & Religion
Volume 16, Issue Supplement S1, page e97, July 2013
How to Cite
Simmons, L. K. (2013), Now You See It: How Technology and Brain Science Will Transform Schools and Business for the 21st Century. By Cathy N. Davidson. New York, N.Y.: Penguin Books, 2011. 342 pages. ISBN 978-0-14-312126-8. $16.00. Teaching Theology & Religion, 16: e97. doi: 10.1111/teth.12116
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!