Comparative Theological Learning as an Ordinary Part of Theological Education
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Teaching Theology & Religion
Special Issue: Multifaith Theological Education
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 322–328, October 2013
How to Cite
Clooney, F. X. (2013), Comparative Theological Learning as an Ordinary Part of Theological Education. Teaching Theology & Religion, 16: 322–328. doi: 10.1111/teth.12132
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!