Describe a successful classroom teaching tactic that could be replicated by other instructors.
IN THE CLASSROOM
Reading Together: The Art of Classroom Encounters with Primary Texts
Article first published online: 1 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Teaching Theology & Religion
Volume 17, Issue 1, page 80, January 2014
How to Cite
Scott, M. S. M. (2014), Reading Together: The Art of Classroom Encounters with Primary Texts. Teaching Theology & Religion, 17: 80. doi: 10.1111/teth.12163
- Issue published online: 1 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!