Cultivating the Spirit: How College Can Enhance Students' Inner Lives. By Alexander W. Astin, Helen S. Astin, and Jennifer A. Lindholm. San Francisco, Calif.: Jossey-Bass, 2011. x + 228 pages. ISBN 978-0-470-76933-1. $40.00.
Version of Record online: 1 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Teaching Theology & Religion
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 81–82, January 2014
How to Cite
Webster, J. S. (2014), Cultivating the Spirit: How College Can Enhance Students' Inner Lives. By Alexander W. Astin, Helen S. Astin, and Jennifer A. Lindholm. San Francisco, Calif.: Jossey-Bass, 2011. x + 228 pages. ISBN 978-0-470-76933-1. $40.00. Teaching Theology & Religion, 17: 81–82. doi: 10.1111/teth.12164
- Issue online: 1 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!