The Fall of the Faculty: The Rise of the All-Administrative University and Why It Matters. By Benjamin Ginsberg. New York, N.Y.: Oxford University Press, 2011. x + 264 pages. ISBN 9780-19-978244-4. $23.58.
Version of Record online: 1 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Teaching Theology & Religion
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 90–91, January 2014
How to Cite
Flanagan, P. (2014), The Fall of the Faculty: The Rise of the All-Administrative University and Why It Matters. By Benjamin Ginsberg. New York, N.Y.: Oxford University Press, 2011. x + 264 pages. ISBN 9780-19-978244-4. $23.58. Teaching Theology & Religion, 17: 90–91. doi: 10.1111/teth.12172
- Issue online: 1 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!