Now You See It: How the Brain Science of Attention Will Transform the Way We Live, Work, and Learn. By Cathy N. Davidson. New York, N.Y.: Viking, 2011. vii + 342 pages. ISBN 978-0-670-02282-3. $27.95.
Article first published online: 1 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Teaching Theology & Religion
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 93–94, January 2014
How to Cite
Brackett, J. (2014), Now You See It: How the Brain Science of Attention Will Transform the Way We Live, Work, and Learn. By Cathy N. Davidson. New York, N.Y.: Viking, 2011. vii + 342 pages. ISBN 978-0-670-02282-3. $27.95. Teaching Theology & Religion, 17: 93–94. doi: 10.1111/teth.12175
- Issue published online: 1 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!