Cloud Computing for Teaching and Learning: Strategies for Design and Implementation. Edited by Lee Chao . Hershey, Pa.: Information Science Reference, 2012. 337 pages. ISBN 978-1-4666-0957-0. $175.00.
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Teaching Theology & Religion
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 177–178, April 2014
How to Cite
Simmons, L. K. (2014), Cloud Computing for Teaching and Learning: Strategies for Design and Implementation. Edited by Lee Chao . Hershey, Pa.: Information Science Reference, 2012. 337 pages. ISBN 978-1-4666-0957-0. $175.00. Teaching Theology & Religion, 17: 177–178. doi: 10.1111/teth.12193
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!