Describe a successful classroom teaching tactic that could be replicated by other instructors.
(NOT) IN THE CLASSROOM
“Essential Questions” Twitter Chats
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Teaching Theology & Religion
Volume 17, Issue 3, page 224, July 2014
How to Cite
Lester, G. B. (2014), “Essential Questions” Twitter Chats. Teaching Theology & Religion, 17: 224. doi: 10.1111/teth.12207
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!