We're Losing Our Minds: Rethinking American Higher Education. By Richard P. Keeling and Richard H. Hersh. New York, N.Y.: Palgrave Macmillan, 2011. ix + 205 pages. ISBN 978-0-230-33982-8. $26.00.
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Teaching Theology & Religion
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 288–289, July 2014
How to Cite
Walls, R. C. (2014), We're Losing Our Minds: Rethinking American Higher Education. By Richard P. Keeling and Richard H. Hersh. New York, N.Y.: Palgrave Macmillan, 2011. ix + 205 pages. ISBN 978-0-230-33982-8. $26.00. Teaching Theology & Religion, 17: 288–289. doi: 10.1111/teth.12226
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!