How College Learners of German Envision Their Final Attainment: Between Community and Future Self
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2013
© 2013 by the American Association of Teachers of German.
Die Unterrichtspraxis/Teaching German
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 75–90, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Chavez, M. (2013), How College Learners of German Envision Their Final Attainment: Between Community and Future Self. Die Unterrichtspraxis/Teaching German, 46: 75–90. doi: 10.1111/tger.10130
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!