Acknowledgements: The authors express thanks to staff at Big Cypress National Preserve and Everglades National Park for their hard work in assisting with the collection of telemetry and mortality data on Florida panthers. We also thank Darrel Land for his earlier review of this manuscript.
Strategically Locating Wildlife Crossing Structures for Florida Panthers Using Maximal Covering Approaches
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Transactions in GIS
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 46–65, February 2014
How to Cite
Downs, J., Horner, M., Loraamm, R., Anderson, J., Kim, H. and Onorato, D. (2014), Strategically Locating Wildlife Crossing Structures for Florida Panthers Using Maximal Covering Approaches. Transactions in GIS, 18: 46–65. doi: 10.1111/tgis.12005
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!