Jeremy Howick The Philosophy of Evidence-Based Medicine.Wiley-Blackwell & BMJ Books, 2011. xiv + 229 pp. ISBN 978-1-4051-9667-3 (paperback).
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Stiftelsen Theoria
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 180–186, May 2013
How to Cite
Jerkert, J. (2013), Jeremy Howick The Philosophy of Evidence-Based Medicine.Wiley-Blackwell & BMJ Books, 2011. xiv + 229 pp. ISBN 978-1-4051-9667-3 (paperback). Theoria, 79: 180–186. doi: 10.1111/theo.12002
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!