Can Indispensability-Driven Platonists Be (Serious) Presentists?
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Stiftelsen Theoria
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 153–173, May 2014
How to Cite
Baron, S. (2014), Can Indispensability-Driven Platonists Be (Serious) Presentists?. Theoria, 80: 153–173. doi: 10.1111/theo.12031
- Issue online: 7 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Australian Research Council's Discovery Projects. Grant Number: DP120102871
- John Templeton Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!