Are Uniqueness and Deducibility of Identicals the Same?
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 Stiftelsen Theoria
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 143–181, May 2015
How to Cite
Naibo, A. and Petrolo, M. (2015), Are Uniqueness and Deducibility of Identicals the Same?. Theoria, 81: 143–181. doi: 10.1111/theo.12051
- Issue online: 2 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
- French-German ANR-DFG. Grant Number: ANR-11-FRAL-0001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!