LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Immediate hypersensitivity to platelet concentrate: allergic or not?
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Transfusion Medicine © 2013 British Blood Transfusion Society
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 136–137, April 2013
How to Cite
Mariotte, D., Bazin, A., Da Silva Costa-Aze, V., Pottier, V., Samba, D., Vergnaud, M.-C., Comby, E., Le Mauff, B. and Laroche, D. (2013), Immediate hypersensitivity to platelet concentrate: allergic or not?. Transfusion Medicine, 23: 136–137. doi: 10.1111/tme.12007
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.