Anaemia and transfusion in nonagenarians undergoing emergency, non-traumatic surgery: a prospective observational study
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Transfusion Medicine © 2013 British Blood Transfusion Society
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 238–244, August 2013
How to Cite
Pelavski, A. D., de Miguel, M., Lacasta, A., Rochera, M. I. and Roca, M. (2013), Anaemia and transfusion in nonagenarians undergoing emergency, non-traumatic surgery: a prospective observational study. Transfusion Medicine, 23: 238–244. doi: 10.1111/tme.12011
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.