A pilot prospective study of the vascular repair response following red cell transfusion in critically ill patients
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Transfusion Medicine © 2013 British Blood Transfusion Society
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 94–99, April 2013
How to Cite
Christou, G., Abou-Nassar, K., Li, Y., Labonté, L., Tinmouth, A., McArdle, T., Watpool, I., McIntyre, L. and Allan, D. S. (2013), A pilot prospective study of the vascular repair response following red cell transfusion in critically ill patients. Transfusion Medicine, 23: 94–99. doi: 10.1111/tme.12021
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- The Ottawa Hospital Foundation
- Canadian Blood Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!