LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Correction of coagulation and inflammation activation by chronic blood transfusion in an asplenic patient with haemoglobin E/β-thalassaemia and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Transfusion Medicine © 2013 British Blood Transfusion Society
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 276–278, August 2013
How to Cite
Chuncharunee, S., Atichartakarn, V., Archararit, N. and Aryurachai, K. (2013), Correction of coagulation and inflammation activation by chronic blood transfusion in an asplenic patient with haemoglobin E/β-thalassaemia and pulmonary arterial hypertension. Transfusion Medicine, 23: 276–278. doi: 10.1111/tme.12025
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.